|Item ||Standards |
|Solid content ||50% |
|Appearance ||Colorless to light yellow viscous liquid |
|Viscosity (cps) ||50-10000 |
|PH ||4.0-8.5 |
1. Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low-turbidity and heavily organic-polluted raw water is much better than other organic flocculant, furthermore, the treatment cost is lowered by 20%-80%.
2. It can lead to quick formation of flocculant (especially at low temperature) with big size and rapid precipitation service life of cellular filter of sedimentation basin.
3. It can adapt to a wide range of pH value (5−9), and can reduce the pH value and basicity after processing.
4. The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants. It has wide adaptability to the waters at different temperatures and at different regions.
5. Higher basicity, lower corrosive, easy for operation, and long-term use of non-occlusion.
Q1. How can I get sample for lab test?
A: We could provide small amount free samples to you. Please provide your courier account (Fedex,DHL,etc) for sample arrangement.
Q2. How to know the exact price for Chinese leading poly aluminium chloride pac manufacturer?
A: Tell us the specification request,quantity,packing,destination port and as much as order info, then we can check and reply you a latest and exact price.
Q3. We have more questions, how to contact you?
A: Welcome to contact us with below number:
USING POLYALUMINIUM COAGULANTS IN WATER
Sep 6, 2001 - Polyaluminium chloride (PACl), Aluminium chlorohydrate (ACH), Coagulants, Water Treatment. 1.0 INTRODUCTION. Alum (aluminium
Poly aluminium chloride as an alternative coagulant
Feb 12, 2018 - widely used as a coagulant in water treatment plants. Generally large sludge volumes are produced with alum. which requires frequent
High-poly-aluminum chloride sulfate coagulants and their
High-poly-aluminum chloride sulfate (HPACS) coagulants with different [SO42−]/[Al3+] molar ratio (S) were prepared and proved to have high coagulation
(PDF) Coagulation behavior of polyaluminum chloride: Effects
Feb 23, 2019 - The charge neutralization and sweep coagulation zones of PACl are broader in the ranges of coagulant dosage and pH than those of alum. The
Coagulation and Flocculation in Water and Wastewater
The iron coagulants include ferric sulfate, ferrous sulfate, ferric chloride and ferric ... alum may outperform some of the polyaluminum chloride formulations1
Characteristics and components of poly-aluminum chloride
We evaluated 51 poly-aluminum chloride (PACl) coagulants to determine the coagulant. 26 characteristics that were responsible for effective arsenate removal
Comparing Aluminium Sulfate and Poly-Aluminium Chloride
amounts of alum and poly-aluminum chloride coagulants. ... removal is dependent on pH, coagulant dosage, as well as initial turbidity of water for both used
Coagulation behavior of polyaluminum chloride: Effects of pH
As a pre-hydrolyzed coagulant, PACl is becoming increasingly popular in the coagulation–flocculation process. PACl has many benefits over conventional
Coagulation/flocculation process with polyaluminum chloride
... .025. Epub 2015 Jun 25. Coagulation/flocculation process with polyaluminum chloride for the remediation of oil sands process-affected water: Performance