PAC is a kind of inorganic macromolecule flocculant, the color is yellow or pale yellow, dark brown, dark gray resin solid. Through the hydroxyl ion bridging function and the polyvalent anion polymeric function, it produces large molecular and high electricity inorganic macromolecule. It adapts a wide pH range of 5.0~9.0, and the best is between 6.5~7.6. The product is high-efficient, cheap and nontoxic inorganic high molecular compound. It's easily soluble in water. In the hydrolytic process, it is accompanied with the chemical processes such as electrochemistry, coagulation, absorption and precipitation. The product has the features including wide applicable range of PH value, large granule, and quick speed in sedimentation. It's widely used in treating the domestic drinking water, domestic sewage and industrial waste water.
Aluminium chloride advantage:
1. Highly dissolubility. After pressing, our PAC has more fine particle, much more easy disolved in water;
2. Less water insoluble. After filter, the water insoluble material less than 0.6.
3. High Basicity, adapt to widely source water.
4. Excellent in particle removal while minimized in pH impact
1. Plastic woven bag for external use, with plastic film package inside, each bag has a net weight of 25kg, and can be packaged according to user's requirements.
2. This product is forbidden to be mixed with toxic substances, transported and stored. The product shall be stored in a dry, ventilated and cool place indoors and shall not be affected with damp.
Polyaluminum Chloride (PAC) | GEO Specialty Chemicals
We supply water treatment chemicals; coating and resin additives; specialty acrylic monomers; consumer additives; plus a broad range of dispersants,
USING POLYALUMINIUM COAGULANTS IN WATER
Sep 6, 2001 - Polyaluminium chloride (PACl), Aluminium chlorohydrate (ACH), Coagulants, Water Treatment. 1.0 INTRODUCTION. Alum (aluminium
Poly-Aluminium-Chloride (PAC) - 3V Tech
It is used as primary coagulant aid for any clarifying/flocculation process relating to the treatment of surface or underground water and urban or industrial effluents
Impacts of poly-aluminum chloride addition on activated
Dec 8, 2014 - Impacts of poly-aluminum chloride addition on activated sludge and the treatment efficiency of SBR. Coagulants addition to a bioreactor is a widely used technology for improving phosphorus removal. As a common and low-cost coagulant, poly-aluminum chloride (PAC) may be widely used for wastewater treatment
Polyaluminum Chloride products for water purification and
Polyaluminum Chloride (PAC) compounds provide better performance than alum. ... a primary coagulant to clarify water for drinking and industrial process uses
Polyaluminium chloride as an alternative to alum for the direct
2013 May-Jun;34(9-12):1199-209. Polyaluminium chloride as an alternative to alum for the direct filtration of drinking water. Zarchi I(1), Friedler E, Rebhun M
Aluminium chlorohydrate - Wikipedia
Aluminum chlorohydrate is a group of specific aluminum salts having the general formula ... aluminum chloride and various forms of polyaluminum chloride (PAC) and ... Uses. Aluminum chlorohydrate is one of the most common active